Monday, November 14, 2011

Review - Studio Secrets Professional Secret No.1 Magic Perfecting Base


Official Description - - Get the perfect skin texture, instantly and all day. The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines. Skin looks and feels smoothed and resurfaced. The result is a unified matte finish that's flawless. Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic
I absolutely love this primer! I have tried many different primers to help with my oily T-Zone!

I work long 8+ hours shifts at work and by the end of the day I was noticing that my foundation around my T-Zone area, especially my nose, was almost off. Believe me I thought I had tried all primers. Even super expensive ones but none of them were doing the job! I actually decided to try this primer out because of reviews that I was reading on Beautylish. I applied this primer on before I put my foundation and I was pleasantly surprised to still see my foundation still intact around my nose area. The only negative I could think of is that it is not in pump form. I get scared thinking of any bacteria build up so I use my Sigma F60 Foundation Brush to apply and wash it right after!

I definitely recommend this primer for anyone with annoying oily skin such as myself. I finally don't look like Rudolph the red nose reindeer at the end of my shift!! I also have been noticing this product always being sold out at my local Ulta and Target so I think a lot of people have been enjoying it as much as I do!

Where to buy - Ulta

No comments

Post a Comment

MAKEUP BY SHANNYN © - DESIGNED BY SMUK THINGS